Beginner Course - Grammar Lessons
12. La concordanza tra nome e aggettivo
In Italian, nouns and adjectives have masculine, feminine, singular, and plural forms, and they must agree with each other. The correct agreement is not always easy to figure out, and many students make mistakes even at an intermediate or advanced level. Get your adjectives right once and for all with these simple explanations and examples.
Download the full video transcript with a review chart of all adjective groups.
If you are a patron, there's a special PDF for you with additional information on adjective agreement with multiple nouns and an exercise. Have a look at our Patreon page to unlock all the additional content that we prepared for you.
In this lesson:
- Adjective inflection: basic principles
- Group 1: adjectives ending in -O
- Group 2: adjectives ending in -E
- Group 3: adjectives ending in -A
- Group 4: invariable adjectives